Attunments are the capability to modify a Trait or gain an ability by using spiritual energy and Will Power. All Attunments start at -40% modifier have the following modifiers:
- Costs WP (Modeled on Costs Fatigue) -10%: All Attunements cost 2 WP per level per minute to use. Maintaining them costs 1 additional point per level after the first minute
- Requires Will Roll -5% : Each use of an Attunement requires a Will roll to activate
- Takes Extra Time -10% : Each use of an Attunement takes a 1 second Concentrate Maneuver
- Magical -10% : Equivalent to Mana-Sensitive on B34 (Will Roll is at -5 in low-mana areas)
- Limited by Ritual Magery -5% : A character can have only ((Ritual Magery + 1) * 4) Combined Levels in all Attunements, and the maximum level in any attuneme. Thus, a character with Magery 0, can have 4 total levels in all attunements. Any given attunement can go no higher than 4 levels.
Characters can further limit their Attunements as befits their particular origin. Spirit Warriors will typically have Pact and Temporary Disadvantages, while Rogue Elements might have Uncontrollable or Emergencies Only.
Attunement: Withstand (DR) [3 / Level]
+3 DR  @ -40% (Tough Skin) + -40% = 
Attunement: Survive (HP) [6 / Level]
+5 HP  @ -40% = 
Note, when this wears off, you lose all of the HP against your normal HP score. This can result in a character’s instant death after it wears off.
Attunement: React (DX) [16 / Level]
+1 DX  @ -40% = 
Attunement: Perceive (Per) [3 / Level]
+1 Per  @ -40% = 
Attunement: Enforce (ST) [6 / Level]
+1 ST  @ -40% =